Please Note: The Wise Penny office will be closed for vacation from October 4 - 11, 2016.
Recent projects include:
* Rewriting website content and updating SEO for a security firm in New York, resulting in a 35% increase in web traffic in one month;
* Editing website content for customers in Australia, the U.S., the United Arab Emirates and Canada;
* Performing competitive analysis for companies in the U.S., Canada, France, Israel, Ireland and Australia;
* Completing website & social media marketing reviews, planning and strategy for small businesses in the U.S. and Australia;
* Creating 20-part educational email courses on SEO and Google AdWords for a company in Calgary;
* Designing ads, brochures and e-newsletters for companies in the U.S. and Australia.
Contact me today to learn more.
What clients are saying
I went to Natalie when I needed graphic diagrams for the text of my non-fiction book and then when I needed a design for the book’s cover. I also went to her for the layout of the book’s interior and I am very pleased with the work she did for me. Not only did she have the technical skills needed to create a great product while staying within budget, her people skills made working with her a real pleasure. Even more, she exhibits great personal integrity making it very easy for me to recommend her so highly.
-- Greg Nees, Colorado
I have worked with Natalie for 18 months. She is a phenomenal worker. Her response times are incredible, the quality of work is superb and her knowledge of marketing is second-to-none. We have worked on numerous marketing projects over the last 18 months -- well beyond the website content writing I initially engaged her on. Natalie is an asset to any organization lucky enough to work with her.
-- Anna, South Australia
Natalie was great to work with. She was able to take some very technical concepts and make them interesting and meaningful for the reader. Her work was always on time and she is a great communicator.
-- Mike, Texas
We had a great experience working with Natalie! We hired her to research and write a number of business tips. Her research and writing were excellent. She was friendly, professional, resourceful, and pro-active. She stayed in close contact with us throughout the project and came in ahead of schedule. Can't beat that.
-- Carol, New York
It's been a pleasure working with Natalie. Our task started with one video script and expanded to include five marketing emails and two fax campaigns. She completed all tasks within the given deadlines and was available on Skype when needed. I was continuously impressed with her work ethic and quality of content.
-- Rick, India